[worldKit-dev] switch between 2 or more sets of zoomify files

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 09:09:49 PDT 2006

Hi Iain

Sorry for the delay in response, just have a lot going on here.

There is a new Javascript variable to request the current extent of worldkit. That can be downloaded from
http://worldkit.org/download/latest/worldkit.swf

document.worldkit.SetVariable("JGetExtentComm","callbackFunction");

will call your javascript function, "callbackFunction", with the extent and the zoom of the current view.
Within "callbackFunction", you can set the position of the other worldkit instance, and toggle visibility.

Best,
Mikel