[worldKit-dev] One bug, one feature request

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 05:44:46 PDT 2006

> Feature Request:  Only the first polygon point (where the annotation is displayed) is taken into account during maxzoom. Sure would be nice if every point of the polygon was displayed on the map
> after the maxzoom, unless someone knows another way.  The only thing I have thought of is to make annother annonation point for each bend in my polygon.

I've taken a quick pass at fixing this.

The latest worldkit.swf can be downloaded at http://worldkit.org/download/latest/worldkit.swf.

This will also include fixes I mentioned in earlier emails today.
I'm going to start posting builds more frequently to this location, between proper releases.

Cheers
Mikel