[worldKit-dev] Rounding problem in worldkit flash app?

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 10:16:41 PDT 2006

Hi Stefan,

Try "<accuplot>true</accuplot>" in config.xml

This is an undocumented option, which changes the way that worldKit plots annotations.
(Normally, zoom is accomplished by scaling a layer containing all annotations, and this ahs some limits of precision. With accuplot, each annotation is positioned individually.)

I think accuplot should probably be the default behavior. The only reason there might be to keep the current method is if there's some performance hit.

Mikel