[worldKit-dev] GeoWiki: firewall? showing status of i-mode, mouse wheel?

Stefan F. Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue May 9 16:37:26 PDT 2006

Hi,

I've got a problem with worldkit GeoWiki perhaps because of firewalls: A
colleague of mine is working in public administration (with IE 6.02, Flash
8). When he tries to insert something, the markers turn off but there is no
form. Instead, insert mode flips back to normal mode.

Then I observed a user interaction problem: When in i-Mode there is no
feedback and no status whch mode worldkit is in. A multimodal feedback at
least e.g. in form of a different mouse icon would be very useful.
Last tip: I know that there is Mouse Wheel Support in Flash Player 7. This
could be used as Arrow up/down keys...

-- Stefan