[worldKit-dev] lines and polygons displayed in wrong places

Markus Graeser god1 at gmx.net
Fri May 5 20:22:52 PDT 2006

While playing with the geowiki I got some problems regarding lines and
polygons:

Using an image as background and accuplot set to false, lines between
correctly placed points are sometimes not drawn correctly. This seems to
depend on the zoomlevel, e.g. with initialzoom 2 I got lines painted only
half the length they should be. You may see this at
http://ctrlw.net/geo/geowiki/ in edit mode

When I use accuplot, points stay in place, but lines and polygons jump to
other places depending of the current zoomlevel. See
http://ctrlw.net/geo/geowiki/accu and zoom around

With wms and accuplot, points are still fine, but I can't find any other
elements on my map. See http://ctrlw.net/geo/geowiki/wms/

Are these bugs, or am I missing sth. with my configurations?

Apart from this it would be cool if line thickness won't change while
zooming, as is the case for the size of points.

BTW: Thank you for the inputmode switching, and the wms integration is
great.

Markus