[worldKit-dev] wishlist

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 03:19:47 PST 2006

These are all good, and possible, suggestions. I've added tickets for each

http://worldkit.org/trac/admin.fcgi/ticket/104
http://worldkit.org/trac/admin.fcgi/ticket/105
http://worldkit.org/trac/admin.fcgi/ticket/106

When these get implemented ultimately depends on all of us. Anyone is welcome to work on any ticket. I can offer guidance on implementation. Categorized textboxsize/textsize would be pretty straightforward, and a good introduction to the code.

If access to trac or svn commit is needed, simply ask me. Perhaps the major sticking point is setting up compilation in the open source flash tools -- again open to anyone with the time and inclination.

Cheers
Mikel