[worldKit-dev] trac!

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 07:53:46 PST 2006

We now have a proper tool for coordinating development -- http://worldkit.org/trac/

trac is excellent, very easy to use issue tracking, ties in directly with svn, built in wiki, rss feeds ...

I've migrated over all the issues from the old pre-oss tracker. There are currently 3 "blocker" priority tickets -- these are issues that /must/ be resolved before 3.0 is released. The main, mysterious problem is that some sitemeter.com users are not seeing the background maps.

If you'd like to add/edit tickets or the wiki, mail me and I'll set up access.

Cheers,
 Mikel