[worldKit-dev] WMS switching, is it possible ?

Sébastien Deschamps sebastian.deschamps at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 05:24:31 PDT 2006

Hi,
I'm currently working on a project of Joomla! CMS plugin based on worldkit, I
read in precedent post that WMS switching could be possible by
using "JLayComm".

I'm trying to implement it, but I must admit I'm a bit lost. I put 2 WMS in
the config.xml and the
"<script type="text/javascript">
function activate(args) {
  document.worldkit.SetVariable("JComm",args);
}
function layerSwitch(args) {
  document.worldkit.SetVariable("JLayComm",args);
}
</script>"
in the header, I would like to be able to switch the WMS with a checked box,
but I can't figure how to do it.
It would be wonderful if someone could give me an example or explain how i
could do it.

Thanks
--
Sebastian Deschamps