[worldKit-dev] plotting accuracy

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Tue Jan 10 17:13:34 PST 2006

Hello

I'll continue to be noisy on this list for a little more...

I've making a page that allows users to upload/plot files onto a WMS map
as well as annotations. Have based the plotting mechanism on the
javascript example at http://brainoff.com/worldkit/geocoder. The page is
working, however at high magnifications the plotting resolution proves
coarse and inaccurate.

I've seen an undocumented tag <accuplot> in one of mikel's config files.
Thinking this might be an answer i tried setting it to true, but
unfortunately it sends the plotting (the lat and long values generated
by the mouse click) right out of whack.

googling for accuplot i see that there may be some problems with it.

Is the problem I'm having something that's yet to be resolved in
worldkit or am I doing something wrong?

My messy config file is at:
http://www.reverberant.com/ct/annotwk/config.xml (if your browser
refuses to view it try: