[worldKit-dev] geowiki mod

Markus Graeser god1 at gmx.net
Fri Feb 24 06:48:22 PST 2006

On 2/22/06, Mikel Maron <mikel_maron at yahoo.com> wrote:
> In worldkitInteraction.as, there's a function "SetupJavascript". Add
> developers were a little more buffered from the mechanisms here.

Thanks for the tips regarding worldkit. I had a short look now, and hope to
try your suggestions next week. However I'm on Linux, and can't really test
and debug Flash stuff.

> > The new worldkit behaves slightly different regarding JLoadComm. Now it
> > seems that I have to clear the map first and then load the data file,
> while
> > before it was enough to just load the new file. Not really a bug, just
> sth.
> > I had to adapt to.
>
> What happens with JLoadComm, without the clear? Does it plot the new
> points, or do nothing?

I guess that was a mistake, at least I can't reproduce it now. Maybe I was
confused that deleted items still show up after deletion and update if you
don't explicitly clear it. But this behaviour is reasonable.

On ctrlw.net/geo/geowiki, I added some basic sort of history function, to
track and undo changes.

Regards,
Markus