[worldKit-dev] WMS switching, is it possible ?

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 11:42:25 PDT 2006

Hi Sebastien

I put together a brief demo of this at http://worldkit.org/test/wmstoggle/
Hope that helps

Mikel

----- Original Message ----
From: Sébastien Deschamps <sebastian.deschamps at gmail.com>
To: worldkit-dev at lists.brainoff.com
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:24:31 AM
Subject: [worldKit-dev] WMS switching, is it possible ?

Hi,
I'm currently working on a project of Joomla! CMS plugin based on worldkit, I
read in precedent post that WMS switching could be possible by
using "JLayComm".

I'm trying to implement it, but I must admit I'm a bit lost. I put 2 WMS in
the config.xml and the
"<script type="text/javascript">
function activate(args) {
  document.worldkit.SetVariable("JComm",args);
}
function layerSwitch(args) {
  document.worldkit.SetVariable("JLayComm",args);
}
</script>"
in the header, I would like to be able to switch the WMS with a checked box,
but I can't figure how to do it.
It would be wonderful if someone could give me an example or explain how i
could do it.

Thanks
--
Sebastian Deschamps