[worldKit-dev] [SPAM] - Re: [SPAM] - Re: Location dot without rss.xml -Email found in subject - Email found in subject

Matt McClelland matt at wildcolour.com
Wed Apr 12 04:21:50 PDT 2006

Hi Mikel (or someone else)

I am very new to this PHP (2 days now) and to worldkit so I am not sure if
this is a "me been a bad coder" or a bug with worldkit.

I seem to be having problems passing a "&" or "&" through the <confurl>
option.

It seems to only pass the URL up to the &.  I have tried using both "&" and
"&amp:" and still get the same problem.

so in the HTML I use,
worldkit.swf?confurl=config.php?lat=37&long=107
or
worldkit.swf?confurl=config.php?lat=37&long=107

But is seems to only request
..../config.php?lat=37

Grrrrrrrr

Check it out for yourself
http://www.wildwalks.com/maps/map.html

I am trying to get this to work
http://www.wildwalks.com/maps/map.php?lat=37&long=107
But I can't get the hard coded HTML version to work first.
(I have made a dynamicaly created config.php and rss.php they seem to work
when I pass the variables)

Thanks for your time

Matt  :)

An extract of the HTML is here;

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0"
WIDTH="800" HEIGHT="400" id="worldkit">
<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="worldkit.swf?confurl=config.php?lat=37&long=107
">

<PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high>
<PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#000000>

<EMBED src="worldkit.swf?confurl=config.php?lat=37&long=107"
quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="800" HEIGHT="400" NAME="worldkit"
ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="
http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
</embed>
</object>