[worldKit-dev] problem in changing the map

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 09:50:48 PDT 2006

Hi Michele

That should be all that's necessary.

It's possible the config.xml is cached in the browsers memory. Try reloading the config.xml directly, then reload the map.

There may be a capatability problem with the new image as well. Flash Player 7 and early can only load non-interlaced JPEGs.

If this doesn't help, post the url of this map, and I can take a look at the problem directly.

Mikel