[worldKit-dev] GPL

Chatham, William Cont AFCCC/SCS William.Chatham at afccc.af.mil
Mon Nov 14 06:13:44 PST 2005

I'm new to this whole thing, and stumbled upon Worldkit after searching
Google for Flash mapping resources.

The osflash.org site does look very promising.  Sorry I have no
experience with it yet, but I'm going to start reading.

We are currently looking at Flash mapping sources for use on our web
site.  Flash offers the cross-browser, highly interactive functions that
our users want.  Our current site was done in antiquated DHTML which
works when it wants to in only two browsers (IE5 and 6).

I look forward to hearing what sorts of projects others on this list are
into.

//SIGNED//

WILL CHATHAM, Contractor, AFCCC
Air Force Combat Climatology Center